Tìm Kiếm

24 tháng 8, 2017

Hymns for Twenty-first Sunday in Ordinary Time A (August 27, 2017)


a) Entrance: He Is The Lord (ES #184)



b) Responsorial Psalm: EM pages 187-188

  • Responsorial Psalm (Ps 138:1-2, 2-3, 6, 8)
R/ Lord, your love is eternal; do not forsake the work of your hands.
R/ Lạy Chúa, ngàn đời Chúa trọn tình thương, xin đừng bỏ dở dang việc tay Chúa làm.

I will give thanks to you, O LORD, with all my heart, for you have heard the words of my mouth; in the presence of the angels I will sing your praise; I will worship at your holy - tem - ple. R/
Lạy Chúa, con hết lòng cảm tạ, Ngài đã nghe lời miệng con xin. Giữa chư vị thiên thần, xin đàn ca kính Chúa, hướng về đền thánh, con phủ phục tôn thờ. R/

I will give thanks to your name, because of your kindness and your truth: When I called, you answered me; you built up - strength - within me. R/
Xin cảm tạ danh Chúa, vì Ngài vẫn thành tín yêu thương, đã đề cao danh thánh và lời hứa của Ngài trên tất cả mọi sự. R/

The LORD is exalted, yet the lowly he sees, and the proud he knows from afar. Your kindness, O LORD, endures forever; forsake not the work of - your  - hands. R/
Chúa tuy thật cao cả, nhưng vẫn nhìn đến kẻ thấp hèn, đứa ngạo mạn ngông nghênh, từ xa Ngài đã biết. Việc Chúa làm cho con, Ngài sẽ hoàn tất; lạy Chúa, muôn ngàn đời Chúa vẫn trọn tình thương; công trình do tay Ngài thực hiện, xin đừng bỏ dở dang. R/

c) Offertory: Christify (ES #219)



d) Communion: These Alone Are Enough (ES #209)



e)  Recessional: Age To Age (ES #273)