Tìm Kiếm

18 tháng 2, 2017

Hymns for Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time A (February 19, 2017)


a/ Entrance:ES #142 – Jesus Christ, You Are My Life


b/ Respondsorial: EM page 66


Responsorial Psalm (Ps 119:1-2, 4-5, 17-18, 33-34)

R/ (1b) Blessed are they who follow the law of the Lord!
R/ Hạnh phúc thay, ai tuân giữ luật pháp Chúa Trời.

Blessed are they whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the LORD. Blessed are they who observe his decrees, who seek him with all their heart.R/
Hạnh phúc thay ai sống đời hoàn thiện, biết noi theo luật pháp Chúa Trời. Hạnh phúc thay kẻ tuân hành ý Chúa, hết lòng hết dạ kiếm tìm Người.

You have commanded that your precepts be diligently kept. Oh, that I might be firm in the ways of keeping your statutes!R/
Vâng lạy Chúa, Ngài đã ban huấn lệnh, truyền chúng con tuân giữ vẹn toàn. Ước mong sao con hằng vững bước theo thánh chỉ Ngài ban.

Be good to your servant, that I may live and keep your words. Open my eyes, that I may consider the wonders of your law.R/
Xin tỏ lòng nhân hậu cùng tôi tớ Chúa đây, để con được sống và tuân giữ lời Ngài. Xin mở mắt cho con nhìn thấy luật pháp Ngài kỳ diệu biết bao.

Instruct me, O LORD, in the way of your statutes, that I may exactly observe them. Give me discernment, that I may observe your law and keep it with all my heart.R/
Lạy Chúa, xin dạy con đường lối thánh chỉ, con nguyện đi theo mãi đến cùng. Xin cho con được trí thông minh, để vâng theo luật Ngài và hết lòng tuân giữ.

c/ Offertory: ES #298 – All Good Gifts



d/ Communion: ES #273 – Age To Age



e/ Recessional: ES #284 – Prayer Of St. Francis